Thursday, March 17, 2011

THE STAMPINATOR....


I decided I NEEDED a stamp of my logo.
I can’t tell you exactly why, but I felt it was a necessity. I knew I would find tuns of uses for it.

So I got online and ordered one and it came in the mail the other day, and let me tell ya, it’s a thing of beauty.
Seriously.
Check out that smooth casing.


 

And it has a picture of the stamp on top.


 

I love this thing and I’ve been using it to stamp EVERYTHING!

Like the back of the note cards I’ve been making.


And fabric so I can make labels to sew into my garments.



And the box the stamp came in so I wont forget what it looks like.


 

And my junk mail cause I needed something to practice stampin' on.


 

And my arm.


So I can pretend I have a bad-ass, tough guy tattoo. Now all I need is the motorcycle and some leather pants to go with.



Happy Stamping,
~Melisa & Cordelia


No comments:

Post a Comment