Thursday, August 25, 2011

Fashion Origami


The other day I found this cool little book, Fashion Origami, brought to us by the clever folks at KLUTZ.


Well I just had to have it so I snatched it up, lugged it home, and within minutes had folded up some nifty little paper fashions.

The book has clear, detailed directions on how to fold a little origami dress.


Or you can make a little origami pleated skirt.


But my all time favorite is the origami blouse.

Seriously, how cute is that?
I folded up a bunch of these things, and was presented with a dilemma.

What in the world am I going to do with all these little paper thingies?!?!

So I made a banner.



Cause I have a bit of an obsession.

And then I hung it on my wall.


Cause that’s what you do with banners.
And there you have it, a little paper clothes line!

Happy Folding,
~Melisa & Cordelia







3 comments: