Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Me Made June Day 30


This is a little bit late, but here are the results of my final day of the Me Made June challenge. That’s right folks, I survived the challenge and went one whole month wearing something I made everyday!


I finished the month with one of my famous wrap skirts. You can find step by step directions on how to draft the pattern for and make your very own here:

I have about a million of these guys so I don’t know why it took me so long to pull one out of the closet, but I finally did.



This is why you should not take pictures of people eating apricots. 
Cause they look goofy when eating.
 You hear that mister picture taker?
No more eating pictures.  Never.


My reactions to the challenge?
It was a blast!
Lately because I work mostly from home I have fallen into a bit of a wardrobe rut because it’s hard to get inspired to look cute when all I am going to do is sit in front of my sewing machine all day, but this challenge gave me a reason to cutsie up and I really enjoyed the excuse to put a little more thought into my appearance. I am a fashion designer after all and it should be all about the clothes!
So here's a great big HURRAH for sewing challenges. 
Cordelia and I can't wait for the next one!

Happy Sewing
~Melisa & Cordelia


No comments:

Post a Comment