Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Me Made June Days 18-21

I’ve been participating in a sewing challenge where I have agreed to wear something I made everyday for a month and document the experience.

This means Cordelia has been missing from several of my posts this month which makes her very, very, very cranky and a little jealous. Which is understandable, I guess, as the blog is all about her.

I tried to make amends by including her in my me made challenge, which worked for exactly one day, but has done wonders to sooth her wounded ego.

Day 18




Me:
Skirt: Me Made
Blouse: Old Navy

Cordelia:
Skirt: Me Made using the same pattern as my skirt, cause it’s cool to match your dressfom.
Betcha didn't know that!
Blouse: Target


Day 19:

I didn’t get a picture today, but I wore the t-shirt I tie dyed. I know it’s bending the rules a bit, but I don’t care. Sometimes you just need a comfy t-shirt and shorts!

Day 20:



Skirt: Me Made. This is one of the skirts I made for the sewing challenge back in February.
Blouse: Old Navy


Day 21

Skirt: Me Made. This one’s been around before but it is so super comfy and flowy that I love to wear it.
Blouse: Target.


There you have it.  More Me Made June pics to come soon.

Happy Sewing
~Melisa & Cordelia

No comments:

Post a Comment