Tuesday, June 7, 2011


Me Made June Days 2-7

So far this Me Made June thing has been quite easy—except for the whole picture taking part. Turns out I had way more clothes I made in my closet than I thought.

Here are my outfits for days 2-7, except that one has gotten lost somewhere. I had a little trouble finding someone to take my pictures everyday and missed one day, and, for the life of me, I can’t remember what I wore to put it back on! I promise it was something I made!


Day 2

The lost day. What I wore on June 2, 2011 will remain an unsolved mystery.



Day 3


 
Skirt: Me made
Top: Banana Republic

Day 4



T-shirt: Me Made using fabric I picked up in Canada
Shorts: Altered by me

Day 5




Skirt: Me Made. I love it cause it’s good for twirling
Top: Target and then altered by me

Day 6

My first day of summer camp!
Skirt: Me Made.
Top: ???I was wearing the stylish Summer Prep t-shirt I was given, but then I changed.

Day 7


T-shirt: Target and then embellished by me
Shorts: Polo I think.

And there you have it! I post more outfits soon.

PS.  Who says it doesn't get green in New Mexico?!
Happy Me Made June
~Melisa & Cordelia


No comments:

Post a Comment