Saturday, September 25, 2010

Check This Out!!!


Thayne, a reader from Texas (I have readers from Texas!?!?! Who ARN”T related to me!?!?!?! WOOOHOOO!!!) sent me a cool link the other day.

Turns out Rowenta Irons, Burda Patterns and Project Runway have joined up to create an awesome redesign contest. All you have to do is take a garment and recycle it into something new and you can win some really fantastic prizes.

But you best be speedy cause the deadline is September 30th. That’s less than a week folks so lets get sewing!


Here’s the super cool link:
 
Redesign Contest YOU Want to Enter!
I don’t know exactly what I’m going to make yet, but I have lots of ideas. I’d love to see/ hear about any plans you have.


Thanks Thayne for sharing!


Best of luck to all y'all
~Melisa & Cordelia

No comments:

Post a Comment