Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Mmmmm Drywall

So do you remember how Cordelia and I had to temporarily relocate for the summer because our house was getting remodeled to include a new studio? Well we are still living in the rental house, but the other day I went to check out the progress on my new studio and discovered the drywall had been installed. For those of you who, like myself, know nothing about building a house, the drywall is a very exciting stage because for the first time I got to see my studio with actual walls and now I can start to visualize the finished space.

So check it out, here is a brief tour of the studio.

This is the front door only right now it has a bunch of house building stuff in the way.


 
This is the view from the front door.


And this is the view from the other corner.


I have some French doors which I’m pretty stocked about cause they're purty.


This is the closet.


And this is another closet.


 
And finally, this is the backdoor.


 
Well let’s hope they hurry up and finish cause Cordelia and I are getting excited!

Happy Remodeling
~Melisa & Cordelia

No comments:

Post a Comment