Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Etsy Baby!


That’s right folks, Cordelia and I are officially on Etsy now!!


Check us out and buy a little something something while you’re at it, and be sure to check back soon because I should be posting new items shortly.


Here’s a quick preview of some of the goodies you will find.
Enjoy!



This is my Naughty Secretary Pencil skirt.



It is made of gray chambray and has a cotton floral European Turned Underlining.



Check out those mitered corners!



And that Gross grain waist band.



Now can’t you just picture yourself getting some fancy smanchy promotion cause you wore this baby to work?
Trust me, it’ll happen.



These are my owl note cards.



With matching envelopes.


They come in a pack of 5


They may be my new very favorite things to make cause I get to play with rick rack and silly print fabric. I’m definitely going to have more cards so check them out!



Happy Shopping
~Melisa & Cordelia

No comments:

Post a Comment