Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Oh My Gosh!

So yesterday I told you all about my BFF Heather Ross who is my BFF even though she doesn’t know it.
Well today I’m going to talk about her some more because I have just discovered these.



That’s right those are shoes made with Heather Ross fabric!

I am in love.
This right here, is the definition of my ideal shoe. Well almost. It would be 100% absolutely totally perfect if it were a Converse instead of a Keds. For those of you who don’t know, I have a bit of a Converse problem. I am an addict. And, even though I have reached the first step of recovery: admitting I have a problem, I have no desire to progress any further. Maybe someday I’ll show you my collection. Or maybe not because I don’t want you to think I’m a crazy shoe girl.


Anyways, back to the Heather Ross shoe.

The white with roses are my favorite.  I'd show you a picture but the web sight won't let me copy it. 

 In case you’re wondering, I wear a size 8.
Hint hint hint.
I’m just saying, Christmas isn’t that far off and I would love to make your shopping easier.


Visit this website and check them out. 


 Go, you’ll be glad you did!



Happy Shoe Shopping
~Melisa & Cordelia

No comments:

Post a Comment