Monday, October 25, 2010

The One in which a Web Master was Born

Here is the reason why nothing on my to-do list got crossed off today.



That’s right. This one little website kept me so sufficiently distracted all day that I could not possibly get any work done.

Granted I was distracted because I was building the website, and I guess that can count as work. Advertising is good. But now all I want to do is play with my new website! I am addicted. Someone call the web builders version of AA. I’m gona be needing a support group soon—mostly cause I suspect there are way cooler things I could be doing with the sight if only I knew how!

So here is the sad pitiful old Hart Design website which is so pathetic I didn't even like telling people about it.


And here is the new sparkly grown up one.


 What do ya think?
Did you catch any typos?
 How do you feel about the music playing? I can’t decide if it’s a good thing or not.
Any thoughts?
Ideas?
Did you figure out the photo albums move?
(The Papa Hart missed that one)
Suggestions?
 Anyone?
 Hello?
Anyone still reading?
I guess not.
 In that case:



You got to have Hart!

-Corazone, corazone-

Miles and Miles of Hart!

-Corazone, corazone-



Oops sorry. 
We thought we were alone and Cordelia and I had a brief song and dance party.
It’ll most likely never happen again.

Happy Web Designing!
~Melisa & Cordelia



No comments:

Post a Comment