Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Girly Teatime Jumper


Do you know a little girl who needs a girly dress to wear to a tea party with scones and finger sandwiches and strawberries and whipped cream?

Well I don’t but I made her a dress anyways.
I couldn’t resist.
It was such a cute idea in my head, and I figured I could show someone who does have a little princess in her life how to make one.

So if you are interested in making a girly teatime dress you should come to my class in January.
Or maybe it’s February?
I don’t remember at the top of my head and my calendar is ALL THE WAY on the other side of the room which means it’s going to stay there cause my legs are tired. Point is, if you make one of your own it will be fantastic and beautiful cause you probably have more talent in your left most eyelash than Cordelia and I combined.
True Story.

Anywho, enjoy the dress.

 



Happy Tea Partying
~Melisa & Cordelia

No comments:

Post a Comment