Monday, November 1, 2010

Please Call me The Reversanator.



Good news!

Cordelia, Oadie, Stan and I are all still alive and healthy so apparently our little owl visitor was not of the death tool variety.
Woot!

Now back to business.
Hold on cause what I am about to show you is so unlike anything I have made before you are going to be totally, completely shocked and amazed by my diverse talent!



Just Kidding! It’s a pencil skirt!
 If you don’t already know, Cordelia and I LOOOOOOVE pencil skirts and make about one a day. You can read about our love affair with them here:


 It’s also a reversible skirt, and if you didn’t already know, we looove to make reversible things (you can read about some of them  here or here) and make something reversible about once a day.

That is why they call me












…..wait.....











....for....










....it...










The Reversanator! Dun dun dun.


Just kidding, nobody calls me that cause they are too busy calling me
 The Pleatanator.


Wana hear a cool story? Well apparently the other day I was driving down the street and Tia Pam (not my real Tia, but that’s what I call her anyways) saw me and rolled down her window and yelled,

“Hey there Pleatanator!”

I didn’t hear her so I can’t be totally 100% certain this happened but I’m going to choose to believe it cause it is AWESOME!
I Hart my readers!


Anyhow, this skirt is different from all my other pencil skirts cause it has a button front opening.



And a high, shaped waistband.




And it’s reversible.


 At least it will be when I get buttons sewn onto the other side.


And, if you want to make one just like it, you are in luck, cause I am going to teach this class in the spring at Ann Silva’s!

Happy Skirt Diversifying
~Melisa & Cordelia






 

No comments:

Post a Comment