Thursday, January 20, 2011

Twirl Skirt in Action.


I have this friend and her name is Lilly.

Lilly is cute and sweet so I made her a patchwork twirl skirt for her birthday.
Well the other day we had a party. Lilly came and she wore her skirt so I decided I had to share her cuteness with the world.




Well the other day we had a party. Lilly came and she wore her skirt so I decided I had to share her cuteness with the world.




Tia Pam came to the party too.



And then she wrapped Lilly in a scrap of fabric.




I think they were having a cultural lesson, but it’s hard to tell.

"Now you have a babushka."


Then Lilly decided to design wrappings for Tia Pam.







I think this was young fashion designer training.

But it’s hard to tell.

"You wear zet like dis, and tizz beautiful."


Lilly is such a sharp dresser she put an orange crinoline on under the skirt. Cause you know, the skirt just wasn’t puffy enough on its own.




She also has these really cute tights with a bear on the bum. You know, so she can run around in a bare bottom.
 Ha!


And this is why kids get all the best clothes.


Happy twirling,
Melisa & Cordelia







No comments:

Post a Comment